[Twisted-Python] JOB OPPORTUNITY - ApplianSys - Coventry (UK)

Richard Wall richard.wall at appliansys.com
Mon Jan 15 09:00:54 MST 2007

I am a Twisted enthusiast and support engineer working for a company
called ApplianSys based in Coventry (UK), we develop *nix based hardware
appliances.
http://www.appliansys.com/

This year we are planning a rapid expansion of our product range as well
as updating our underlying software and hardware platform. As such, we
need a Lead Developer and three Product Developers all of whom must be
able to demonstrate a high level of competency in Python.

http://www.appliansys.com/company/company_10d.shtml
http://www.appliansys.com/company/company_10e.shtml

Twisted is not specifically mentioned in the job ads above, but we are
advised by Dr Tim Couper, a EuroPython organiser / speaker and Twisted
enthusiast that we should be using Buildbot for automated unit testing.
Twisted may be put to further use in the WebGUI and underlying
configuration system.

In any case, I would say that Twisted developers tend to be the cream of
the Python crop and if you know Twisted well and are prepared to work in
Coventry, we would be very interested in talking to you.

Thanks.

-RichardW.
--
Richard Wall