[Twisted-Python] general documentation question

Lee Connell lee.a.connell at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 09:12:47 MST 2007

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for response, yeah connected is public and it's useable, I use it to
check the connection state before sending any data through my wx GUI.  I
could just as easily create my own from the connectionMade member.  I was
just more curious of the documentation layout, because I'm going to be using
it a lot.