[Twisted-Python] Re: Using twisted.trial with nose unittest system

Allen Bierbaum abierbaum at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 09:17:26 MST 2007

Is there anything that could be ported over from trial and used in the
nose plugin to make things behave better.  All I am really interested
in is allowing twisted code to be tested in the best way possible from
within nose.  The current plugin seems to work well, but if there are
ways to make it work better I am all for using them.

For example earlier in the thread Johnathan mentioned that it may be
possible to just derive from twisted.trial.unittest.TestCase directly.

Antoine: Did you try this when making the nose plugin and what
problems did you run into?

-Allen