[Twisted-Python] Problems with long term connections?

John Pote johnpote at jptechnical.co.uk
Fri Feb 16 05:34:11 EST 2007

Thanks for all the quick replies. Very helpful, esp the docs links.
Initially I will only be using just a 'few' connections, about 4 to 6.
Good point about 'stateful packet inspection' as at least one of the
servers will be on my home network connecting to the internet via a
netgear router.

Thanks again,
John