[Twisted-Python] Suppressing terminal window from reactor.spawnProcess?

Steve Freitas sflist at ihonk.com
Mon Feb 5 20:21:15 EST 2007

On Mon, 2007-02-05 at 18:19 +0000, glyph at divmod.com wrote:
> On 09:47 am, sflist at ihonk.com wrote:
>
> >Just to follow up for posterity, I ended up solving my problem.
>
> A diff might be more interesting for posterity than a narrative about
> how the code was changed :)

You didn't like the buildup? The character arc? The crescendo?!?!? And
then the gentle fall back to our earthly vulnerabilities at the end?

Pfft.

I didn't patch it because I didn't want the maintenance headaches, so I
threw together the attached file instead, copying and pasting from the
original places, all possibly gratuitous imports included. If anyone
wants to use it, import it and call upgradeSpawnProcess(). It worked
nicely when I wanted to use DETACHED_PROCESS and CREATE_NO_WINDOW. No
idea what happens with anything else.

Steve