[Twisted-Python] Emulating urllib.read()-behaviour with twisted.web.client

Franz Buchinger fbuchinger at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 16:00:25 MST 2007

Hello,

I'm currently switching from the urllib library to twisted.web.client in my
HTTP Download Class. How can I emulate urllib.read(bytes=None) behaviour
with twisted.web.client? (only reading n bytes of the ressource, if the
bytes parameter is given).
The second difficulty (at least from my twisted newbie perspective) is to
return the downloaded data to the method caller outside the class. Any hints
are appreciated..

Thanks,

Franz