[Twisted-Python] stopping MultiService child services

Don Smith donwsmith at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 09:52:36 MST 2007

Hi all,

I'm still a bit of a novice but I'm trying to implement MultiService. The
trick is that I want my program to be able to change it's config while it is
running. Once the app realizes it has a new configuration it needs to stop
all services, load the new config and start services accordingly. However,
I'm stuck right now with how to stop all services. I'm thinking I need to
loop over the children of MultiService and call stopService on them, but I'm
not sure how to do that. Or should I just call stopServivce on the
MultiService object?

Thanks,

Don