[Twisted-Python] wx and twisted

Michele Petrazzo - Unipex srl michele.petrazzo at unipex.it
Mon Dec 3 14:16:43 EST 2007

Jean-Paul Calderone wrote:
> Start looking at what has changed in wx since the previous working
> version,

on wxpython? It's very very hard because, like I can see, it can be also
a wxwidget problem... (since wx.App it's a C class)

> or start looking at which calls are resulting in invalid file
> descriptors.

Simplest, I think. How do it? Where to start? Or in the worst case, can
I "skip" them? Because apart the shown errors, the application (an ftp
client) seem to work well!

P.s. From my tests, these errors appear only on my linux platform, not
on win! Surely because wx it's more "windows" like that "linux" like,
but however it's very strange!

> Or you could try to get the Twisted unit tests to run with wxreactor,
> and then work on making them pass.

Sorry, but I think that I'm not so able to do it...

Thanks,
Michele