[Twisted-Python] deferToThread crashing on Windows, stable on Linux

Allen Bierbaum abierbaum at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 11:10:23 MDT 2007

Ok.  I will start searching the code.

This may be more of a python question, but my crash ends up being:

Unhandled exception at 0x1e0ab834 in python.exe: 0xC0000005: Access
violation reading location 0x00005526.

I can go into visual studio and see the C/C++ call stack, but this
doesn't let me see the python callstack.  Is there a good way to get a
the python callstack (for multiple threads) when bug triggers on the
C/C++ side of the fence?

-Allen