[Twisted-Python] Persistent SSH Class for Twisted needed

Paul_S_Johnson at mnb.uscourts.gov Paul_S_Johnson at mnb.uscourts.gov
Mon Aug 20 13:49:18 MDT 2007

I've posted this a month or two ago, but thought I'd try again in case
someone missed it.

Does anyone have a Persistent SSH Class for Twisted that they'd be willing
to share? I need it for a GUI application that we really like to build.
I've looked at plenty of examples of connect/execute/disconnect scripts,
but converting those to a persistent connection is a bit too daunting for
my programming abilities. Any help is much appreciated.

Paul.