FileFollower Was: [Twisted-Python] Where to start: log reader/analysis

Yoann Aubineau yoann.aubineau at wengo.com
Mon Aug 6 06:32:17 MDT 2007

2007/8/6, Jean-Paul Calderone <exarkun at divmod.com>:
> In order to make this class more usable within a Twisted application, I'd
> make a few suggestions:

Oh, thanks for this reply JP. I always love to get insightful
feedbacks from "masters" :)

This class was initially not intended to run in a twisted-aware
environment, hence the use of time.sleep and no basic.LineReceiver.

If you think it may be of any use amongs others Twisted protocols, I'm
definitly willing to work on it : apply the changes you suggested, add
unit tests, docs etc.

Let me know.
Yoann