[Twisted-Python] UDP + TCP + Serial

Sven-Erik Tiberg Sven-Erik.Tiberg at ltu.se
Mon Apr 30 04:40:39 MDT 2007

Thanks Werner.

Can be usefull in our project too, trying to connect a X3D ( Interactive
3D ) with mathworks/Simulink model over UDP. Simulink module done
runnning in RT-mode, X3D-model done, working on the UDP module to X3D.
Hope to have a shared interactive 3D viewer application readdy may 10
-07.

BG
Sven-Erik Tiberg