[Twisted-Python] Trial docs?

Terry Jones terry at jon.es
Tue Apr 10 04:10:39 MDT 2007

glyph> On 01:38 am, terry at jon.es wrote:
>> Within the last month, someone mentioned to me that Trial was one of the
>> better-documented components of Twisted.

glyph> Terry, if I was the one who committed this terrible crime against
glyph> you, I apologize.

Nope, not you. Also I don't think the person was necessarily wrong, they
just didn't also tell me _where_ it was documented.

glyph> The best documentation I know of for trial right now (and the only
glyph> thing I routinely consult) is "trial --help".

That's good for invocation. But it doesn't tell you how to write tests :-)

glyph> What's your login name for trac?  I think someone will need to give
glyph> you edit permission, if they haven't already.

It's terrycojones. I already have edit perms though, thanks.

Terry