[Twisted-Python] utils.getProcessOutput lacks uid and gid for IReactorProcess.spawnProcess

Antonio Bardazzi antonio.bardazzi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 08:18:53 MDT 2007

utils.getProcessOutput(executable, args=(), env={}, path='.',
reactor=None, errortoo=0)

I think is useful for getProcessOutput to accepts also uid and gid for
spawnProcess

IReactorProcess.spawnProcess(processProtocol, executable, args=(),
env={}, path=None, id=None, gid=None, usePTY=0, childFDs=None)

17c17
< def _callProtocolWithDeferred(protocol, executable, args, env, path,
reactor=None):
---
> def _callProtocolWithDeferred(protocol, executable, args, env, path, reactor=None, uid=None, gid=None):
23c23
<     reactor.spawnProcess(p, executable, (executable,)+tuple(args), env, path)
---
>     reactor.spawnProcess(p, executable, (executable,)+tuple(args), env, path, uid=uid, gid=gid)
54c54
< def getProcessOutput(executable, args=(), env={}, path='.', reactor=None,
---
> def getProcessOutput(executable, args=(), env={}, path='.', reactor=None, uid=None, gid=None,
77c77,78
<                                      reactor)
---
>                                      reactor,
>                                      uid=uid, gid=gid)
170d170