[Twisted-Python] WANTED: Conch use-cases!

Paul Swartz paulswartz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 20:31:07 EDT 2007

Hi everyone!  It's z3p, the prodigal Conch developer.  As part of
Google's Summer of Code, I'll be fixing bugs, making the code nicer,
and adding some functionality.  The big piece of functionality I'll be
adding is a connectSSH() function (see
http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/1975).  Unfortunately, I haven't
been really using Conch for a while, and I'm not sure how actual
people are using it.
If you're using Conch (or another SSH library, like Paramiko), I'd
really appreciate it if you could add something to the bug tracker
about how you're using it and what you'd like out of an API, so that I
can best suit actual uses.

Thanks!
-p
--