[Twisted-Python] UDP + TCP + Serial

Werner Thie wthie at thiengineering.ch
Fri Apr 20 16:29:25 EDT 2007

Might be that I have something useful for you - please see the attached
zipped code. Basic idea was to have a serially connected device
accepting commands and delivering status information connected to a
browser via a server delivering LiveFragments.

A few problems remain open, like:
   - how does one uniquely connect only one browser capable of sendign
commands (the SPS is a single resource)

   - are other browsers able to connect and do a status display only

Forgive me if I did did not use twisted/nevow/athenain in all aspects
correctly, but with lots of source/doc re- and rereading I was able to
bring it that far. If there are patterns I should avoid or correct I
will gladly do so if pointed out to me.

Thanks, Werner