[Twisted-Python] removing unsupported reactors in twisted 2.6: qt,

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Mon Sep 25 07:58:13 MDT 2006

Hi Glyph. I have recently added a post to the wxpython list to see if
other folks can make themselves available to assist with this effort.

http://lists.wxwidgets.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?11:mss:55602:200609:hafkbkhbehmbhikjmmaf

Perhaps the first thing will be the deprecation warnings since these
should be relatively simple. Then try and see what is happening with the
failures. If the failures are as the result of reactor iterations for
tests not relevant to the reactor, what direction should be taken? I
raise this since this seems to run through Bob's comments and others
concerning the qt reactor.

Please let us know about the buildbot once it is set up. I see Stephen
has offered support for a buildbot for windows which is excellent. Thank
you Stephen! Stephen - my sentiments about windows too but I am also in
the same boat as far as potential consumers of my app. I am also trying
to keep my code crossplatform for mac (second most important) and linux.

Regards,
David