[Twisted-Python] wxreactor buildbots

Stephen Waterbury waterbug at pangalactic.us
Mon Sep 25 01:40:45 MDT 2006

glyph at divmod.com wrote:
> Now that you've volunteered to at least start looking at the problems
> here, I'll see if I can set up a buildslave to test these reactors.
> However, I will probably only be able to set it up on one platform, and
> given wx's nature we'll need a few other buildbots to make sure it works
> consistently on mac/win/linux, so if any wxreactor users want to
> contribute an additional buildbot that would be great.

I'll volunteer to set up a wxreactor buildbot on the machine I use
to do my windows builds.  It's not my platform of choice, but
the vast majority of the user community I'm supporting use it
(shudder), so it's the most important platform for my wx app.

I haven't run buildbot before, but I want to run it for my own
app, too, and a windows bot would make the most sense for that,
since I develop on Linux.

I'll be away on business the rest of this week but will get
started as soon as I get back.

Maybe we can get some twisted/wx momentum going.  :)

Cheers,
Steve