[Twisted-Python] removing unsupported reactors in twisted 2.6: qt, corefoundation, threadedselect, wx

Felipe Almeida Lessa felipe.lessa at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 23:10:00 MDT 2006

2006/9/24, glyph at divmod.com <glyph at divmod.com>:
> Frankly, the people who currently do at least 90% of the maintenance on Twisted (myself included) only care about this toolkit, so it's the one that is likely to remain the best supported.

I'm developing a small Twisted application and was planning to write
it using wx to learn how to use this toolkit, that's why I asked about
it. Looking at the docs and the source, it sounds like wxreactor works
nicely -- the author says that tests are expected to fail --, so it's
somewhat disappointing to know that it's going to be removed from the
new Twisted version. Nevertheless, I don't have the knowledge to fix
whatever bugs it have.

So maybe I'll stick with Gtk =).

Thanks,

--