[Twisted-Python] removing unsupported reactors in twisted 2.6: qt,

Michele Petrazzo michele.petrazzo at unipex.it
Mon Sep 25 12:49:12 EDT 2006

Jean-Paul Calderone wrote:
>> Just for see if I can help, I tried the "trial --reactor
>> threadedselect twisted", but after some (10 min) work, trial eat
>> all my ram! and I must close it with e "kill -9". Are there another
>>  method for execute trial?
>
> As a comparison, have you run trial with the default reactor?  If
> this fails the same way, your machine have an odd configuration which
>  is fouling up the tests, or it may simply not have enough ram to run
>  the full test suite.

My top say:
Mem:    776656k total,   592024k used,   184632k free,    31956k buffers

and after two minutes of "trial twisted",
5273 michele   25   0  250m 203m 5012 R 95.9 26.8   1:13.57 trial

What can I try, or what can I modify for make the tests? All my packages
are default packages from debian testing repository!

Michele