[Twisted-Python] New OS X buildbot courtesy of Apple Computer, Inc.

Stephen Thorne stephen at thorne.id.au
Sat Sep 23 07:42:18 EDT 2006

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 14:00:25 -0400, glyph at divmod.com wrote:
>And finally, thanks to Stephen Thorne, who has been tirelessly keeping our
>tests running on a personal machine, and helping to keep the OS X platform
>supported until now.  Stephen, you can finally turn it off :-).

Well, I've been considering trying out this loonix thing. I'm going to see how you bun two runs on my powermac. :)

Please remove the OS-X column on the buildslave, but if it's no hassle, please leave the pypy column there. I'm going to be hacking on that when I get back from my week away.

Regards,
Stephen Thorne.