[Twisted-Python] Windows Buildbot for DDR Ram

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Sun Sep 10 20:29:02 EDT 2006

On Thu, 7 Sep 2006 10:39:27 -0400, Timothy Fitz <timothyfitz at gmail.com> wrote:
>Let me prefix this by the fact that I am in college and very very poor
>at the moment. I have scrapped spare parts together to create a very
>decent machine (Athlon 64 3000+), it's completely built but I could
>not find anyone with spare ram.

I'd appreciate it if someone could find some RAM for Timothy.  The current IOCP buildbot is offline and likely to remain so for the forseeable future.  Even if we manage to get it back online it is still an ancient, slow machine.

Very few Twisted users, and even fewer developers, understand the IOCP code or run its tests on a regular basis, so the longer we go without a buildbot, the more likely it is that something will be fundamentally broken.