[Twisted-Python] Previous libevent reactor work?

Jason Fritcher fritcher at corp.earthlink.net
Sat Oct 28 10:57:42 MDT 2006

Jean-Paul Calderone wrote:
> As of earlier this week (or maybe last week, I forget), there is a
> epoll-based level-triggered reactor in trunk at HEAD.  It will be included
> in Twisted 2.5.

Has there been any work done on building a reactor around libevent? I've
been references in emails that some thought has gone into one, but I
haven't seen any code to go along with those thoughts. I'm considering
building one myself, but thought I would ask so I'm not reinventing the
wheel if there is a libevent reactor already.

Thanks.

--
Jason Fritcher
Software Engineer