SV: [Twisted-Python] Twisted - reactor activated by recivingUDP-package.

Sven-Erik Tiberg Sven-Erik.Tiberg at ltu.se
Tue Oct 17 15:06:35 MDT 2006

Hi
Thanks a lot for all public and private replies, got it confirmed so I'll continue with my first setup.
Made a X3D model this evening of some instruments and a human, with possibility to alter text, meter value, human: arms+ hand and legs + feets to interface to twisted - scripts.
Have a simulab model of a automotive drivetrain with automatic transmission and UDP I/O running in Pseudo-RealTIme.
So I'm on making twisted scripts to interface the X3D model with the simulink model.

BG
Sven-Erik Tiberg