[Twisted-Python] Perspective Broker and keeping track of connected clients

Yi Qiang yqiang at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 11:13:28 MDT 2006

Hi,
I am using PB to expose some methods and objects remotely.  However, I need
to keep track of the people who are connected to the PB server via IP
address (I've thought about using authentication, but I would like anonymous
access as well).  My requirement is that at any given moment, I need to know
which ip's are connected to the server.  Is this possible using PB/Twisted?
If so how?  I have the Twisted book and have looked for tutorials on the
web, but neither seem to address this issue.

Thanks,
Yi