[Twisted-Python] Re: Chesspark - A twisted based online chess community.

Ed Suominen general at eepatents.com
Thu Oct 19 15:31:25 EDT 2006

> I would like to announce a twisted based online game called
> Chesspark. ... There is also a Windows client in case you don't like
> using web applications. ... Of course, this is only the start.  There
> is much more to come, and hopefully even more games than just Chess.
>
> I hope you like it, Christopher Zorn

Cool! It's great to see Twisted being used in worthy projects like this.

I am a fan of chess (sadly stuck at around ELO 1100), Twisted, and
Linux. I'm a little disappointed to see that only the first two of the
three seem to be addressed here. What are your plans for a Linux version
of the client?

Best regards,
Ed Suominen
Occasionally seen on FICS as "edsuom"...