[Twisted-Python] Twisted & Qt

Cory Dodt corydodt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 14:06:47 EDT 2006

Are we all forgetting how copyright works?  The GPL only applies if
copyright applies.  Copyright only applies if you're making copies of
someone else's materials.  The qtreactor does not do that, because we don't
include anyone else's files or distribute them.  Someone writing an
application *might* be, but that's their problem.

qtreactor should remain plain old MIT, or it should be dropped and left for
someone else to maintain, because frankly this whole issue has become
radioactive.