[Twisted-Python] trac's reliability

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Tue Nov 28 02:13:23 MST 2006

On 27 Nov, 07:04 pm, foom at fuhm.net wrote:

>The other option is to upgrade wolfwood to debian stable ("sarge")  and then
>just install svn 1.4 from testing. That might be a good idea  anyhow, since
>oldstable is, well, old. And unsupported.

It would be good to know, for the purposes of such discussions, who the official admin of these hosts is.  If I knew, I'd ask that person to please upgrade everything to Dapper, thanks to its long updates support cycle and my relatively stable experience with it.  Without knowing who it was and how long it's going to take though, it's hard to make suggestions.