[Twisted-Python] Available for Twisted training

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Wed Nov 15 08:52:35 MST 2006

Hi,

Due to RSI I am taking a month off from work, so I am available for
Twisted or Python-related training or other consulting (e.g. design and
architecture help) that would not involve typing. Ideally in Boston
area, but I might be open to other locations.

I've been using and developing core parts of Twisted since 2001. See
http://itamarst.org/resume.html - not really updated since 2004, so
doesn't cover more recent projects such as reliable multicast system
with congestion control.

To emphasize: I'm limited to typing 30 minutes a day, so any consulting
cannot, unfortunately, involve computer use.

--
Itamar Shtull-Trauring
http://itamarst.org