[Twisted-Python] I want to know whether Twisted can run in Python2.5 .

Mike Morrison jmike at caringo.com
Fri Nov 10 10:54:03 MST 2006

On Nov 10, 2006, at 7:22 AM, Jean-Paul Calderone wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 13:44:35 +0800, 张沈鹏 <zsp007 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> I want to know whether Twisted  can run in Python2.5 .
>>

> Twisted 2.4 has numerous problems with Python 2.5.  Twisted 2.5 will
> have fewer problems.

Uh oh, I was about to go down the python2.5/twisted2.4 road too
(we're only using core and names).  I queried the tickets for
anything "python 2.5", "python2.5" and "python25" in the summary and
saw only three tickets, none that looked like impediments to use.
Are there others that I've missed?

--jmike