[Twisted-Python] Twisted article

Yoann Aubineau yoann.aubineau at wengo.fr
Thu Nov 9 10:12:46 EST 2006

Hi,
I don't feel like I know Twisted enough to write an article about it
myself. Plus, I definitely don't have time to do it from scratch
(writing is time consuming). However, if you need any help, I volunteer
to translate an English (preferably) or Spanish written article into
French (which is my mother tongue). Let me know. What's your deadline,
btw ?
Yoann

--
Yoann Aubineau <yoann.aubineau at wengo.fr>