[Twisted-Python] A tcp server that handles many connections

Deillon Thomas-WTD008 WTD008 at motorola.com
Fri May 19 03:55:17 MDT 2006

I will maybe be give more information.
What I wanted to do for the moment is to begin, a server and two
clients.

Each client open a connection with the server and wait.
The server, send "client1" to the client 1 waiting a random time between
each sending
  and the same thing with the client 2.

The final aim is to send different information to each client. The
information will be given by a other processus via a pipe or something
like this.

Hope it's more clear,

Thomas