[Twisted-Python] Sydney Sprint

Andrew Bennetts andrew-twisted at puzzling.org
Mon May 22 21:36:26 EDT 2006

On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 12:55:10AM +1000, Eric Mangold wrote:
> I'm a little bit concerned about attendance for the June 3-4 Sydney
> Sprint. The wiki page only lists two people:
> http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/SydneySprint
>
> Unfortunately that page requires a trac login with edit permissions to
> change, so I'm afraid some people have been unable to add themselves to
> the list.

Yep, that includes me.

> Would everyone attending be kind enough to reply to this thread?

I'll be there, and so will Mary.

You should also mail the python-au list, we've always mailed them about sprints
in the past, and there are usually people interested.

> Also, can anyone recommend accommodations near the UTS campus?

UTS is very close to Central Station, so any city backpacker place would be
fairly close.  I think last time Andy stayed at the YHA listed here:

    http://wikitravel.org/en/Sydney/City#Sleep

-Andrew.