Hilarious dream-logic (was Re: [Twisted-Python] [patch] (etc)

Scott Lamb slamb at slamb.org
Sat May 20 14:10:54 EDT 2006

On May 19, 2006, at 11:26 PM, glyph at divmod.com wrote:
> Thank you, Terry!  It's nice to have a vote of confidence from the
> larger community.  This is my impression exactly, and it is why I
> have become so rude.  I write these replies for other people's
> benefit (they do nothing for me but make my blood pressure go up)
> and I'm happy to see they've been useful to someone.

Let it go. He's a jerk, and everyone sees that. I find Twisted's high
standards hard to match (unit testing can be hard! my own projects
are at 50% line coverage at best) but it's pretty obvious he'd rather
fling unfounded allegations and insult the people who built the tools
he's using than even try.

In these situations, I tend to say "screw this, I'm going biking".
When I come back, I'm a lot happier.

--
Scott Lamb <http://www.slamb.org/>