Hilarious dream-logic (was Re: [Twisted-Python] [patch] (etc)

Thomas Hervé therve at free.fr
Sat May 20 06:21:05 EDT 2006

Selon glyph at divmod.com:

> Well, I can't get to sleep, so here I go again...
>
> On Fri, 19 May 2006 06:18:18 +0200, Andrea Arcangeli <andrea at cpushare.com>
> wrote:
> >On Fri, May 19, 2006 at 03:15:40AM +0200, Terry Jones wrote:
>
> >> My impression is the following: Andrea, having not followed project
> >> guidelines and rules because he doesn't have the time, having not been
> >> treated like a coding God for whom others will naturally rush to do the
> >> mundane tasks in order to receive his patches, and being unwilling to go
> >> the extra few yards to get his patches (eventually) incorporated, is now
> >> using his formerly precious time to go out of his way to undermine the
> >> project.
>
> Thank you, Terry!  It's nice to have a vote of confidence from the larger
> community.  This is my impression exactly, and it is why I have become so
> rude.  I write these replies for other people's benefit (they do nothing for
> me but make my blood pressure go up) and I'm happy to see they've been useful
> to someone.

Glyph, I hope you realize most of the community didn't express on this point
because it was really not worthy. twisted-python readers already realized that
Mr  Arcangeli is only posting here to make us waste bandwith. Nobody use his
pseudo fork so he needs to make some noise from time to time.

As a Twisted user, I give all my support to current developpement policy, even
if it could slow down the pace a bit (which is not proved on the long run).

And, of course, long life to Divmod :).

--
Thomas