[Twisted-Python] lore

James Y Knight foom at fuhm.net
Wed May 17 12:48:33 EDT 2006

On May 17, 2006, at 11:57 AM, Manlio Perillo wrote:

> Is Lore still the official tool for documentation?

Yes.

> I've noted that web2 uses reStructuredText.

I did that because I hate lore, but everyone else seems to dislike
that I did so, and plans to convert those docs back to lore format.
I'd rather that ReST became the recommended doc format, instead of
converting those back to lore, but have no free time to try to push
that viewpoint.

> And what about API generation from docstrings?
> What tool it is used? epydoc?

No, pydoctor. epydoc doesn't work.

James