[Twisted-Python] Installing Zope Interface on a SUN without compiler?

Torbjörn Einarsson torbjorn at einarssons.se
Mon May 8 16:49:24 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am running twisted-1.3 on some SUN machines, and haven't changed since
I couldn't install the Zope Interface without a compiler. This is
unfortunate, since there is no compiler on the machines, and the rest of
twisted is installable without a compiler.

The Zope interface is now a part of the sumo distribution, but it seems
that it needs a compiler in this case as well.
Does anyone know a simple way of installing the Zope Interface without a
compiler?

Thanks,
Torbjörn Einarsson