[Twisted-Python] Re: Why does Selenium need Twisted 1.3?

Nicola Larosa nico at tekNico.net
Thu Mar 30 05:39:25 MST 2006

>> "Download and install Twisted version 1.3 (this is important, because
>> things have been known not to work so well with Twisted 2.x)."
>>
>> Running the Selenium Twisted server on Linux
>> http://agiletesting.blogspot.com/2006/03/running-selenium-twisted-server-on.html
>>
>> Uh?

> Ask them?

Yes, I Cc:ed the article author, but should have gone to their mailing list
instead... done.

I posted here because I thought somebody could be interested in a somewhat
disfuncional situation involving Twisted and an important Twisted-based
acceptance test tool.

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

The first markets were markets. Not bulls, bears, or invisible hands.
Not battlefields, targets, or arenas. Not demographics, eyeballs,
or seats. Most of all, not consumers. -- Cluetrain