[Twisted-Python] Re: twisted.protocols.telnet or twisted.conch.telnet?

Stephen Waterbury golux at comcast.net
Sun Mar 19 15:10:28 MST 2006

Michael Hudson wrote:
> Do you have any concrete ideas for what to put in that box instead?
> "No class docstring, 3/14 method docstrings" or something?  Seems a
> bit verbose.

Since there's nothing useful in those boxes right now,
I'd suggest doing one (or both) of the following:

(1)  (easiest) leave those boxes off entirely, since the
Interface/Class names are links to the docs anyway, or

(2)  add summary Interface / Class docstrings to the
source.

And maybe generate some boilerplate above such tables
that says something to the effect of:

"Follow the links for more detailed documentation."

Steve