[Twisted-Python] Re: twisted.protocols.telnet or twisted.conch.telnet?

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Sun Mar 19 14:42:18 MST 2006

"James Schend" <blakeyrat at gmail.com> writes:

> Heh, I was typing my reply about the website issue just as you were
> typing that email.  Please, please, please fix that!

I think the best fix is probably to add a short docstring to
t.c.i.ITelnetProtocol.

> Not only is the link's label the exact OPPOSITE as the content of
> the link, but all the other links on that (and the other) pages just
> link to full-page versions of "Undocumented."  There is no possible
> way I could have known there was documentation hidden in there.
> Please fix!

Do you have any concrete ideas for what to put in that box instead?
"No class docstring, 3/14 method docstrings" or something?  Seems a
bit verbose.

Cheers,
mwh

--
  ... so the notion that it is meaningful to pass pointers to memory
  objects into which any random function may write random values