[Twisted-Python] Missing feature in detecting stalled PB connections?

Luc Stepniewski luc.stepniewski at adelux.fr
Tue Mar 7 04:11:40 MST 2006

Hello,

I tried to implement that timeout method. I think I did it corrrectly (example
attached in this mail), but it seems that one can't disconnect() a PB if it
hasn't replied yet :-( It looks like it is locked and waits for an answer
from the remote PB.
So if you run a netcat (nc -vv -l -p 9003) and run my code, timeoutHandler()
is called but the factory is NOT disconnected :-(

Did you do something different from my code?

Thanks for your help,
Luc

--
Luc Stepniewski <luc.stepniewski at adelux.fr> <sip:724766 at fwd.pulver.com>