[Twisted-Python] beginner's question to OSCAR & twisted

Daniel Henninger jadestorm at nc.rr.com
Sun Mar 5 11:13:07 MST 2006

Hi Tobi!

There is an example 'bot' that uses oscar in doc/examples within the
Twisted-Words dist.  It is called 'oscardemo.py'.  That's probably
the best place to start!  I have a much more advanced copy of the
oscar module within my jabber transports (pyicq and pyaim) but I need
to clean it up, write up some docs, write up what all has changed,
and write up some tests before it can be put back into TwistedWords.
You can message me directly with questions as you work on it if you'd
like.

Daniel