[Twisted-Python] Twisted Website

Timothy Fitz TimothyFitz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 23:53:31 MST 2006

On 2/28/06, Jean-Paul Calderone <exarkun at divmod.com> wrote:
>   * Obviously we now have a wiki.  Feel free to contribute content.
> A few pages, mainly those with project download links and such, will
> be kept read-only.  Speak with project maintainers if you want to
> make changes to these pages.

Unfortunately, it's hard to link new pages to the main twisted site in
any meaningful way. For example I'd like to start a windows-related
page to track suggestions and conceptual issues, but none of the pages
relevant to twisted windows development allow editing. It seems to me
that a "main page" that branches off into
not-necessarily-twisted-sponsored wiki content would make it
tremendously easier.