[Twisted-Python] IRC Meeting: Trial Documentation

Mary Gardiner mary-twisted at puzzling.org
Sun Mar 12 01:58:08 EST 2006

On Sun, Mar 12, 2006, Jonathan Lange wrote:
> > gives the times around the world. #twisted-trialdocs, see you there.
> >

> I completely blundered when I looked at my calendar.
> The earliest I can start is 4pm. Sorry.

Still OK for me:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=3&day=16&year=2006&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=240

--
<AccorDNGuy> You know, my academic career would've been more interesting if I'd answered my exams with porn stories.
<AccorDNGuy> "Explain AVL Trees." "Winer undid his zipper, casting a longing glance at Dvorak, who returned his smouldering gaze. There was going to be some serious pole-smoking tonight."