[Twisted-Python] FTP: A little help?

Jeff Grimmett grimmtooth at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 01:02:22 EST 2006

On 3/11/06, Jean-Paul Calderone <exarkun at divmod.com> wrote:

Twisted/doc/core/examples/ is probably a good place for an example FTP
> server.  If you submit one to the issue tracker, someone will add it to the
> repository.

I'd love to, but trac seems to be having some problems. I can't enter a new
ticket without entering my email address on the account configuration page,
but there doesn't seem to be a submit button on it, so I can never add my
email address to it. Exceptions all over the place.

So....

I've attached my example. If it's not too much trouble? And feel free to
hack on my comments. Lord knows I probably misunderstood a few dozen things.

--
"Ladies and gentlemen, there's nothing to worry about ... but please keep
your heads down."

Best,

    Jeff