[Twisted-Python] API reference

Diwaker Gupta diwaker.lists at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 19:35:13 EST 2006

> The documentation is being generated by mwh's docextractor project.  It is very much a work in progress.  And speaking of which, I've just updated the website with a version of the html which includes some significant style improvements from jml and mwh.  Further suggestions for improvements are welcome.

The new pages look better (color/styles etc help in quickly going over
documentation), but I still find myself losing a lot of context
flipping back and forth between pages. I find the Javadoc style
frame-based documentation much more productive.

Just my 2c.
Diwaker
--
Web/Blog/Gallery: http://floatingsun.net/blog