[Twisted-Python] IRC Meeting: Trial Documentation

Mary Gardiner mary-twisted at puzzling.org
Wed Mar 1 19:42:16 EST 2006

On Wed, Mar 01, 2006, Gabe Rudy wrote:
> UTC+11? where are you guys at? Australia?

Yes.

> I'd love to show up and support but that'd be 11PM my time (UTC-7) and
> I can't predict my late night hacking sessions that far in advance :)

For bigger discussions of the kind, or for sprints, we would try and
time them convieniently for as many attendees as possible, but in this
case there are two main interested parties and we happen to live in the
same timezone, so we have arranged things for maximum convienience to
ourselves.

Suggestions are welcome prior to the discussion on either ticket 1400
[1] or via the documentation analysis thing [2].

-Mary

[1] http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/1400
[2] http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/DocumentationAnalysis/DocumentList

--
<itamar> you know what causes most evilness? the WEB