[Twisted-Python] Need words of wisdom regarding PB

Chaz. eprparadocs at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 06:03:57 MDT 2006

Paul,

 Thanks for the information. I hadn't thought about multiple pb
connections, but I might even for my low-latency environment. I can have
files that range from very small to very very large and getting them
transferred in a reasonable period of time might might require many
connections at once.

 In your solution did you just allow the client to "divide" up the work
or was there something else you did?

Chaz