[Twisted-Python] Need words of wisdom regarding PB

Phil Christensen phil at bubblehouse.org
Sun Jun 25 20:12:42 MDT 2006

I'm sure there will be a flood of answers for this (involving using a
Producer/Consumer)...I'd give a clue, but my PB usage right now is
only in quick messages...

However, I wanted to ask if you could please create new messages for
new threads on the list instead of replying to arbitrary old
messages. When you start new threads by replying, it adds a In-Reply-
To header that thwarts any attempts to sort by threads.

This is my OCD talking, so please for give me... ;-)

-phil