[Twisted-Python] Twisted and ZSI - any examples/words of wisdom?

Thomas Jacob jacob at internet24.de
Mon Jun 19 05:19:58 MDT 2006

> That's because SOAP and company suck.  There is always, always, *always* a
> better way to accomplish a task than using SOAP.  I've ranted about this
> topic before in another thread, to no avail, and I doubt I'll change your
> mind either, but someone needs to speak out against this nonsense.

Curious, what would you use if you needed a general remote programming
interface built using python, where you can simply upload new python
codelets, that should be accessible not just from python but from any
major Windows and Unix PL, where you need complex types, and where you
wouldn't know what
kind of tasks you'll be solving with it in a couple of years.

Corba? XML-RPC?